Akua conditioners for Liquid Pigment (inks for Monotype)
Conditioners for Liquid Pigment (Akua Kolor) (Monotype)
- Extender is used to restore (slightly) dried out Liquid Pigment.
- Tack Thickener is used to give the ink a deeper gloss and to print without a press. Slowly pour the Liquid Pigment into the Tack Thickener; it is always easier to mix a thinner liquid with a thicker liquid.
- To make a thicker transparent ink, add Liquid Pigment to Transparent Base.
- Add Retarder to Liquid Pigment to extend the drying time and thus the processing time.
- Use Blending Medium to get a "washed drawing effect".
- Akua Oil Converter can be applied to a monotype to deepen the colors and get a "satin" effect.